Tuesday, July 19, 2011
1 Week Down
Okay, so I finished my first week of the "healthier me" without too many incidents. I did a mile walking workout every workday last week and I thought I did fairly well. I noticed that my eating habits are still in need of some improvements, but I'll work on that. Here's what I've planned to do. I first need to get into the very good habit and routine of exercising. I'm doing good with that so far. I started doing the two mile walking workout this week. As I get into a good habit of exercising, then I'll really start to work on my eating. I'm still trying to eat less in the mean time, but I'll really start working on eating more healthfully after I get this whole workout routine down. But I have to hand it to me, I'm at least sticking, so far, to something that requires a little bit of physical exertion. I like it. I like the way I feel afterwards. Here's to keeping it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment